- Comprehensive OP Services - Willowbrook Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Are you a psychologist that is interested in providing clinical supervision and training as part of a multi-disciplinary team while also having the opportunity to maintain and develop your own direct care skills? Would you prefer using your training and skills in the pursuit of excellent care through a focus on treatment and evidence-based practices rather than administrative tasks? Are you interested in being part of an expanding integrated care environment where the focus is on "whole person" health? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as Psychologist on our Comprehensive Outpatient Team located in Indianapolis.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together, making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Psychologist position.
The Psychologist-HSPP will provide behavioral health and addiction services, as well as psychological testing to designated populations. This position will also provide diagnostic and clinical services to clients of Aspire Indiana and provide clinical supervision/consultation to Aspire Staff.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Must have excellent diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Substance use evaluation experience preferred
- Community Mental Health expereince preferred
- Knowledge of social service systems, community resources, legal systems and child welfare systems highly preferred
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Psychologist by the State of Indiana with HSPP designation
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518