Staff Therapist- Indianapolis
- RST - Willowbrook Recovery Support
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
Staff Therapist - Recovery Support Team, Indianapolis, IN
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to consumers and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help clients achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient clinican, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we have the perferct place for you at Aspire Indiana to thrive with our Recovery Support Team
At Aspire Indiana, you can be part of an organization that is dedicated to expanding best practices and innovative approaches to client care. Our Willowbrook Office is a unique setting to work with intetgrated care - behavioral health & primary health care.
Our organizational mission is: Together...making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Staff Therapist position.
This full-time Staff Therapist position will provide individual, family and group therapy services on our Recovery Support Team located in Indianapolis, IN. The primary population served will be adults with serious mental illness. Duties include, but are not limited to: assessments, treatment plans, crisis intervention/emergency services, and individual and group therapy/counseling services.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a directly related field required from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations required
- Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Must have good diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana, or licensed eligible
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must have the ability to use personal car to transport self and others
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518