Staff Psychiatrist (MD or DO) in Central Indiana
- - Medical Services - Psychiatrist/APN
- Various Locations, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Aspire Indiana is now hiring Psychiatrists to join our integrated healthcare teams in various locations within northern Marion County, Hamilton, Boone and Madison counties. This is primarily a day shift position that offers a Monday through Friday work schedule.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in your community? Do you have an interest in providing excellent psychiatric care to individuals with serious mental illnesses, co-occurring disorders and/or complex medical conditions? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing critical thinking skills and great people skills that allow you to collaboratively and creatively work with a multidisciplinary treatment team to help our clients achieve their wellness and recovery goals? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Staff Psychiatrist.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who provide quality care in a non-judgmental way, and in collaboration with a multidisciplinary treatment team that consists of psychologists, social workers, care coordinators, nursing staff and primary care practitioners.
- Medical degree from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education
- Successful completion of a four (4) year accredited General Psychiatry Residency program
- Must be recognized as a Medical Doctor by the State of Indiana
- Must have a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and State of Indiana Controlled Substance Registration (CSR)
- Must be Board Certified
- Experience with addictions treatment preferred
- Familiarity with telepsychiatry and Electronic Health Record (EHR), a plus
- Must exhibit an interest and ability to work effectively with the severely mentally ill, dual diagnostic clients and display a commitment to community-based psycho-social rehabilitation
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations
- Must have the ability to empathize and be compassionate to client needs
- Must be able to work autonomously and under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations
- Must be flexible and cooperative, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $5,000 Hiring Bonus
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
8 Paid Holidays
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With 6% Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Wellness Programs
Casual Dress Attire
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518