Chief Administrative Officer - Noblesville, IN
- - Administration - Executive
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the Chief Administrative Officer.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) to manage the daily administrative operations. You will be a part of the top executive team reporting directly to the CEO and your work will be a critical factor in our overall performance. The goal is to ensure the smooth running of business operations, according to established policies and vision, that maximizes efficiencies, supports quality services, ensures financial sustainability of the organization and allows employees to do their best work everyday.
If you know how to keep things in order and add a strategic vision to everyday activities, we want to meet you. Also, if you are highly efficient and a natural leader, then you are our ideal candidate. Click here to view the job description
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years experience in healthcare with at least five (5) years at a senior level which includes supervisory experience
- Experience in operations management
- Knowledge and application of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of relevant laws and relations
- Solid understanding of business functions (HR, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Solid understanding of primary and behavioral health field; nonprofit and FQHC experience highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Joint Commission Standards
- Knowledge of insurance and managed care expertise
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.