- Support Associate - Support Associate
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
Support Associate - Part-Time
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing excellent customer service to an organization both internally and externally? Are you a naturally helpful, prompt, and friendly? Are you known for your ability to focus on the detailed and precise execution of a process? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Support Associate at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together...making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees' live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Support Associate position.
Clerical Office Support (35%)
- Prepare consumer charts for opening and closing
- File consumer charts, reports, billing and miscellaneous paperwork accurately
- Date-stamp and sort mail, as needed
- Coordinate meetings and appointments for therapists, as assigned
- Compose correspondence, memos and reports as instructed, ensuring accurate formatting and proofreading for grammar, errors, etc.
- Monitor office supplies and order, as needed
- Cross-train and provide back-up for other support staff in various offices, as assigned
Customer Service (30%)
- Greet visitors and staff in a positive, helpful and professional manner via phone or in person; act as the friendly face of the organization for all visitors
- Respond promptly to client and staff requests via telephone, e-mail, MIX messages or in person
- Accurately provide information regarding Aspire procedures, policies, fees, scheduling, etc. to staff and clients
- Check in groups and individuals for appointments
Billing and Payment Administration (20%)
- Assess consumer payment responsibility per operational policy
- Verify/copy/scan consumer insurance information and demographics
- Collect payment from consumers and post payments; prepare receipts per procedure
- Monitor all self-pay clients according to collection procedure
- Reconcile charges/checks/cash in nightly deposit report
- Prepare deposits in a timely manner
Client Paperwork and Data Entry (15%)
- Process and monitor admissions, enrollments and discharges
- Ensure consumers, family and/or guardians fill out paperwork and consent forms properly
- Maintain accurate Electronic Medical Records: enter confidential consumer information into system including demographics, insurance information, charity assessments, etc.
CRITICAL FUNCTIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Must have strong ASL (American Sign Languate) skills/experience
- Previous experience in a medical office setting highly preferred
- Previous experience with insurance billing highly preferred
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively via phone or in person
- Must have good data entry skills
- Must possess the ability to learn and/or operate relevant computer operating system environments, and the ability to operate a variety of office equipment (fax machine, copier, scanner, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills and be flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Show appreciation for and ability to respond to cultural differences and adjust communication practices accordingly in order to minimize cross-cultural misunderstandings
- Consistent work attendance and compliance with scheduled work hours (excludes approved FML absences)
- Must comply with all Aspire policies and procedures
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Morgan Kantner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 587-0550