Non-Medical Case Manager
- - HIV
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
Non-Medical Case Manager
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to consumers and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help consumers achieve their goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Non-Medical Case Manager.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Non-Medical Case Manager position.
The Non-Medical Case Manager staff will provide assessments, care planning, referrals, re-evaluations, and discharge planning to individuals participating in the Infectious Disease Prevention and Services programs of Aspire Indiana Health. Staff are responsible for the implementation, evaluation, and reporting as required by various funders. Seeks and maintains productive partnerships with key stakeholders. The hours for this position are dependent on funding.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Service field from a university/college accredited by the U.S. Department of Education preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered
- One (1) year experience in case management highly preferred
- Knowledge of social services and financial assistance programs a plus
- Basic knowledge of HIV, Hepatitis C, and Harm Reduction Principles highly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Indiana Medicaid, HIP 2.0, and Marketplace coverage highly preferred
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspire's policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Morgan Miller at email@example.com or (317) 587-0550