Healthcare Manager, Facilities
- - Maintenance
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in overseeing, leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of a healthcare organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality and repeatable work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Manager, Facilities.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Manager, Facilities position.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational maintenance, safety and general appearance for all Aspire residential and commercial facilities. This position will also be responsible for assuring that all Aspire facilities comply with applicable building and safety standards provided by HUD, Joint Commission and all other building related code requirements. These may include state, county, city and/or local ordinances for building occupancy and fire safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year vocational and/or trade school or comparable work experience and previous supervisory experience required
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, safety preparedness, and residential/commercial systems components highly preferred
- Experience in a healthcare environment, preferably with a Joint Commission Accredited entity is highly desirable
- HUD Certified Manager of Maintenance Certification (at hire or within two years of employment)
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must be willing to work outside of normal working hours, as this position requires 24/7 maintenance on-call responsibilities
Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspire's policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Morgan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 587-0550
This is a full-time salaried position. Hours are generally Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, but will be required to be on-call 24/7