Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor - Comprehensive Outpatient Services
- Comprehensive OP Services - Noblesville Outpatient
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor - Comprehensive Outpatient Services, Noblesville, IN
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to clients and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help consumers achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor on our Comprehensive Outpatient Team at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor position.
The Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor position provides behavioral health and/or child welfare related services to clients and their families in community and home settings in order to achieve their identified goals.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a directly related human service field from an accredited university OR
- Other Bachelor degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of five (5) years experience working directly with families in the child welfare system or other pertinent related experience
- Directly related equivalent experience/competencies in past professional and nonprofessional roles
- Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (school systems, child welfare, corrections, etc., highly preferred
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must have the ability to use personal car to transport self and others
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.