Supervisor, School Based Services
- - School Based Program
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Supervisor, School Based Services
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in overseeing, leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of a healthcare organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality and repeatable work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Supervisor on our School Based Services Team.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Supervisor position.
The Supervisor, School Based Services will facilitate, coordinate and evaluate the operation and efficiency of school based services, and provide supervision to assigned staff, maintain good communication with school personnel, monitor caseload assignments and ensure quality of documentation. As a member of the School Based Services Team, you will serve as a leader and should continuously promote the direction and expectations set forth by that team, in conjunction with the administration of Aspire Indiana, Inc.
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a directly-related human service field from a university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Five (5) years of directly related work experience required
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience or equivalent role preferred
- School Based or Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Must be capable of exercising good judgement in crisis situations
- Must have reliable transportation to oversee programming and attend trainings and/or meetings
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance, a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Morgan Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0550