Medical Director - Primary Care for Central Indiana
- - Aspire Indiana Health
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Aspire Indiana Health is currently looking for a full-time Medical Director.
At Aspire Indiana Health, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to the people we serve, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for the beliefs, values and judgments of the people we serve.
The Medical Director will be responsible for the medical leadership & clinical oversight, health outcomes and patient care for Aspire Indiana Health Clinics. This position will also oversee the providers who are providing quality integrated primary health care services and medication management to children, adolescents, and adults in an outpatient setting. These providers work as independent and interdependent members of the medical services team providing integrated general medical and behavioral health care to children, adolescents, adults, and elderly clients in need of services.
This position requires a high degree of health administration knowledge, safety awareness, teaching skills and leadership qualities.
- Graduate of a medical school approved by the Council of Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association required
- Considerable professional experience in one or more branches of medicine and surgery
- Administrative or supervisory experience in a medical department (preferably in an ambulatory care setting)
- One (1) year experience in primary care with Severely Mentally Ill (SMI) population preferred
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Record (EHR) a plus
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Indiana
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and State of Indiana Controlled Substance Registration (CSR)
- Must meet credentialing requirements of Affiliated Hospitals
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have current BLS certification
Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire Indiana Health, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518