Quality and Population Health Coordinator
- - Aspire Indiana Health
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Quality and Population Health Coordinator
Do you have an interest in integrated healthcare? Do you want to make a positive impact on the overall health of those struggling with behavioral health issues? Are you tired of working weekends and holidays? At Aspire Indiana Health, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our patients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, Aspire Indiana is currently looking for a full-time Quality & Population Health Coordinator.
The Quality & Population Health Coordinator will orient front line staff and prescribers to new clinical workflows designed to improve the quality and care of patients, oversee work groups as needed to secure workflow and identified needed services and provide ongoing analytic review with care gap reporting made to appropriate stakeholders (internal & external) and partner with assigned staff to execute clinical improvement strategies in response. This position will also educate and implement quality and population health initiatives set forth by medical leadership and the quality committee. This goal oriented position will drive an aggressive quality for primary care initiatives throughout the organization and will be key in a future value based payment system and should be an expert in the key components of providing value.
Nursing degree from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in quality improvement and knowledge about patients with multiple chronic health conditions
- Two (2) years electronic medical records, analytics, chronic care, database, Excel and Word Software experience required
- Value Based Payment experience and Behavioral Health experience, a plus
Must have an active RN license in the State of Indiana
Current BLS certification
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and postivie attitude
- Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented
- Ability to educate and clearly explain medical terminology to non-medical individuals driving quality for the organization
- Data management skills requiring the ability to produce and utilize computer generated reporting, electronically combining data from various sources, and validating and identifying gaps among and within data sources
Ability to research course development, delivery concepts and technical issues for needed trainings
- Familiar with UDS reporting with a focus on initiatives to improve these outcomes
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to other sites for trainings and/or meetings
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518