Staff Nurse, Noblesville, IN
- - Medical Services - Nurse/CMA
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing excellent psychiatric nursing services to individuals with serious mental illnesses, co-occuring disorders and/or complex medical conditions? Do you want to make a positive impact on the overall health of those struggling with these issues? Are you you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help our clients achieve their wellness and recovery goals? Are you tired of working weekends and holidays? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Staff Nurse.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, Aspire Indiana is currently looking for a full-time Staff Nurse to work at our Noblesville Office.
The Staff Nurse will provide a combination of in-office and out-of-office nursing services as part of a multidisciplinary team-oriented organization. Duties include, but are not limited to: developing consumer/client nursing/medical goals in conjunction with the multidisciplinary treatment team, conducting nursing assessments, mini-mental status exams, and AIMS, as needed and/or as ordered by the physician/psychiatrist, providing medication training and health education services for consumers/clients, administering medications as ordered by the prescriber and monitor for adverse reactions and side effects, participating in, coordinating and overseeing medication management activities, providing health related nursing services to Aspire employees, including tuberculin testing, Hepatitis B vaccinations and seasonal flu vaccinations, and any other duties assigned.
This position demands a high level of safety awareness and teaching skills. Knowledge and experience of DSM, crisis & emergency interventions and infection control are needed
This position is primarily a daytime position, Monday through Friday. Some travel required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or an Associates degree from a two (2) year accredited nursing program required
- Recognized as a Licensed Registered Nurse by the State of Indiana
- Minimum of one (1) year supervised experience in a mental health/psychiatric setting highly preferred
- Must have the ability to empathize and be compassionate to client needs
- Must be able to work autonomously and under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be flexible and cooperative
- Must be able to learn quickly and grasp new procedures and concepts
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations
- Must possess and demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Must support diversity
Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518