Home Based Therapist (LSW, LMFTA, LMHCA, LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT) in Indianapolis
- - Willowbrook Home & Community Based Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Home Based Therapist
Put your passion for people to work!
We are currently looking for a Home Based Therapist for our Willowbrook Home & Community Based Services Team located in Indianapolis, IN.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Home Based Therapist position.
This full-time Staff Therapist position will provide individual, family and group therapy services on our Home & Community Based Services Team located in Indianapolis, IN. Duties include, but are not limited to: assessments, treatment plans, crisis intervention/emergency services, and individual and group therapy/counseling services.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or related field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations required
- Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Must have good diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Must be license eligible (LSW, LMFTA, LMHCA) by the State of Indiana and actively pursuing licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations
- Must maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must have the ability to use private car to transport self and others
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518. For more information about Aspire Indiana, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.