Team Lead - Home & Community Based Services, Anderson, IN
- - Madison County HCBS
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Team Lead - Home & Community Based Services
Put your passion for people to work!
Are you motivated to serve people in danger of falling through the safety net? Aspire Indiana has an opportunity for behavioral health workers in a home & community based setting.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or a directly-related human service field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Three (3) years directly related experience required
- Knowledge about recovery with demonstrated ability to engage clients in developing and working on recovery goals
- Familiar with evidence-based practices, such as WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and IMR (Illness Management and Recovery)
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization and have reliable transportation to transport self and others and to attend trainings and/or meetings
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518