Director, Clinical Training and Development
- - Clinical Administration
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Salary is based on related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the position.
The Director, Training and Professional Development leads the development, delivery and evaluation of trainings for all levels of staff and interns. Aspire desires to provide clinical staff with effective and outcome-oriented training and expertise delivered in a manner that builds the skills and competencies of our workforce. This position oversees Aspire's training, internship program and serves as Project Director for a federal grant focused on mental health and suicide prevention awareness. Success in this position requires vision, integrity, collaboration and creativity.
- Doctorate degree in Psychology or Counseling; Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or directly related human service field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a mental health setting in a leadership position, required
- Experience in providing clinical supervision, required
- Five (5) years directly related work experience required
- Experience/knowledge in developing curricula and learning models, required
Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (Medicaid, Social Security, Corrections, etc.
- Must have the ability to facilitate committee activities and provide in-service training, as well as coordinate service and evaluation activities
- Experience in providing community based services, preferred
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Psychologist with HSPP endorsement or as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free workplace
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518