Manager, Home & Community Based Services, Indianapolis
- - Willowbrook Home & Community Based Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Manager, Home & Community Based Services
Put Your Passion for People to Work!
Do you have an interest in leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of an organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality and repeatable work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Manager at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the position.
The position will administratively and clinically manage, monitor and evaluate the clinical services of the Indianapolis Home & Community Based Services Team working with Seriously Mentally Ill adults. This position will consistently communicate with their Director to ensure congruence in the management of the clinical team and coordinate services with the Comprehensive Outpatient Team and Community Based Youth Teams to ensure the highest quality of client care. As a member of the Management Team, you will serve as a leader and should continuously promote the direction and expectations set forth by that team, in conjunction with the administration of Aspire Indiana, Inc.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or directly related human service field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Minimum of two (2) years master-level experience required, preferably with individuals who have severe mental illnesses; supervisory experience highly preferred
- Experience in providing community based services required
Experience with the Recovery Model in a Community Mental Health Center setting a plus
- Recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) by the State of Indiana highly preferred (LCSW licensure strongly preferred)
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518