Infectious Disease Support Associate-Anderson, IN
- - Infectious Disease
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
Infectious Disease Support Associate
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing excellent customer service to an organization both internally and externally? Are you a naturally helpful, prompt, and friendly person? Are you known for your ability to focus on the detailed and precise execution of a process? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as an Infectious Disease Support Associate at Aspire Indiana Health.
At Aspire Indiana Health, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees' live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our the position.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service, both internally to Aspire employees and externally to clients, visitors, etc., and providing a variety of administrative duties to support Aspire Indiana and Aspire Indiana Health. Duties include but are not limited to: checking in individuals for appointments, coordinating meetings and appointments for staff, processing and monitoring enrollments and discharges, assisting with processing and recording the individuals requests for financial assistance, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year of related healthcare/medical administrative support experience highly preferred
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience helpful
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, a plus
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively via phone or in person
- Must have good data entry skills
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills and be flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
Aspire Indiana Health is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
On-Site Health Clinic to Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Tonii Martin-Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0553