Part-Time Housing Coordinator in Anderson, Indiana
- - Strategic Initiatives
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Starting at 14.68 commensurate with experience
- Part Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to clients and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help consumers achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Housing Coordinator at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Housing Coordinator
The part-time Housing Coordinator will provide housing assessment, care planning, referrals, re-evaluation and discharge planning to individuals participating in state grant-funded programs, such as Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH), Housing Opportunities for People Living With AIDS (HOPWA) or Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). Duties include, but are not limited to: developing housing related case management goals with the consumer, initiating, maintaining, updating, and monitoring the Housing Plan, identifying goals and objectives to meet individual housing needs, coordinating the establishment of networks among community resources on behalf of the target population, educating consumers, family members and lateral contacts on housing related case management issues, monitoring standards of apartments/living conditions for consumers, etc.
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Associate's degree in behavioral science or related field required; bachelor's degree preferred;
- One (1) year case management experience required;
- Knowledge of and ability to relate to community resources;
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations;
- Must exhibit leadership qualities and have good presentation skills;
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism;
- Must support diversity;
- Must exhibit competencies of:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management/Setting Priorities
- Attention to Detail
- Must have reliable transportation, maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization;
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual and program needs; willingness to work outside the normal 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., 40 hour work week, if needed; and
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs overhead and a maximum of 50 lbs
Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspire's policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or (317) 587-0553