Part-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LMHC, LCAC) for Deaf Services
- Comprehensive OP Services - Deaf Services Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Part Time
- Benefits Eligible
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to children and their families in a school, home and community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help consumers achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient therapist, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as Licensed Clinical Social Worker on our Willowbrook Team.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together...making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Licensed Clinical Social Worker position.
This part-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker position will provide outpatient individual, family and group therapy services to children, families and adults at our Deaf Services Office located in Indianapolis, IN. Duties include: evaluations/ assessments, treatment plans, crisis intervention/emergency services, individual and group therapy/counseling services and some in-home services, as needed.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology or a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or related field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Recognized as a Licensed Psychologist with HSPP endorsement or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) by the State of Indiana, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC) license, a plus
- Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations
- Must be able to effectively communicate in American Sign Language (ASL), with deaf, deaf-blind and hard of hearing individuals
- Knowledge of deaf culture and resources related to deafness
• Licensed by the State of Indiana preferred; applicants with an out-of-state LCSW license, must apply for Indiana licensure within 30 days to obtain temporary LCSW license
• Prior experience working with children, families and/or adults
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up To $2000 Hiring Bonus
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Free Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hillary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 587-0518