Assessment Clinician, Noblesville, IN
- Comprehensive OP Services - Noblesville Outpatient
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Beneftis
Assessment Clinician - Noblesville, IN
Put your passion for people to work!
Join the Aspire team of integrated healthcare professionals and be part of a dynamic company providing the best integrated care in central Indiana. We are currently looking for a full-time Assessment Clinician for our Outpatient Office located in Noblesville, IN.
At Aspire Indiana, our mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission applies to our staff as well as to those we serve. We offer a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Assessment Clinician position.
The Assessment Clinician will perform clinical evaluations, construct treatment plans, and provide brief, targeted behavioral interventions to children, adolescents, adults who present with mental health, behavioral health and/or substance use issues. This position will be instrumental in promoting the importance of integrated care by orienting those we serve to the importance of the interaction between their physical and mental health.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or other mental health field or a Doctoral degree in Psychology from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education required
- Must be recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist with HSPP endorsement by the State of Indiana or Licensed Eligible by the State of Indiana
- Recognized as a Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC) a plus
- Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations
- Must have excellent diagnostic and treatment planning skills
- Brief, targeted behavioral intervention and substance use evaluation experience preferred
- Knowledge of social service systems, community resources, legal systems and child welfare systems highly preferred
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 587-0518
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.