- - Maintenance
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together... making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Maintenance Technician position.
The Maintenance Technician is part of a team that is responsible for the maintenance of all Aspire buildings and grounds and will perform a variety of tasks, such as plumbing and electrical along with general carpentry repairs and painting.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience in general maintenance
• Knowledgeable in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry highly preferred
• Knowledgeable of residential and/or commercial systems components, such as HVAC, electrical and/or plumbing highly preferred
• Facilities experience in a mental health facility or healthcare setting preferred
• Must have the ability to work from a ladder, lift at least 100 lbs., operate hand and power tools (hammers, saws, screwdrivers, drills, power saws, chainsaws, etc.), and drive large and small trucks with standard or automatic transmissions
• Must maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0553