- Support Associate - Support Associate
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing excellent customer service to an organization both internally and externally? Are you naturally helpful, prompt, and friendly? Are you known for your ability to focus on the detailed and precise execution of a process? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Support Associate at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together...making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees' live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Support Associate position.
The Support Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service, both internally to Aspire employees and externally to clients and visitors, and providing a variety of administrative duties to support the organization. Duties include clerical office and customer service support, client paperwork and data entry, and billing and payment administration.
CRITICAL FUNCTIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Previous experience in a medical office setting highly preferred
- Previous experience with insurance billing highly preferred
- Strong ASL (American Sign Language) skills/experience a plus
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Must have strong data entry, customer service and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively via phone or in person
- Must possess the ability to learn and/or operate relevant computer operating system environments, and the ability to operate a variety of office equipment (fax machine, copier, scanner, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills and be flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Show appreciation for and ability to respond to cultural differences and adjust communication practices accordingly in order to minimize cross-cultural misunderstandings
- Consistent work attendance and compliance with scheduled work hours (excludes approved FML absences)
- Must comply with all Aspire policies and procedures
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
On-site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 587-0553