Grant Writer in Noblesville, Indiana
- Administration - Administration
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Starting at 16.77 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
We are currently looking for a Grant Writer for our Noblesville Administration Office! Consider becoming part of Aspire Indiana's dedicated and highly trained professional staff that is helping to provide the most effective assistance to the needs of our communities. Aspire Indiana is a non-profit comprehensive community mental health center that provides a full continuum of services.
The Grant Writer will be responsible for the development of proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects, and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. Duties include, but are not limited to: preparing, submitting and managing grant proposals to government, foundation and corporate sources, providing stewardship to current donors and providing regular written updates (newsletter, etc.) to corporate and foundation donors, and any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Management or equivalent work experience in management or entrepreneurial enterprises highly preferred
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising required
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Demonstrate the ability to monitor and meet income goals;
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills;
- Must be able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Must have the ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals;
- Must have strong editing skills;
- Must have knowledge of basic grant writing techniques and strategies;
- Must support diversity; and
- Must exhibit competencies of:
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management/Setting Priorities
- Attention to Detail
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Flexible Spending Account Program
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner email@example.com or at 317-587-0553.