Part-Time Employment Specialist in Carmel, Indiana
- - Employment Services
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Starting at 14.80 commensurate with experience
- Part Time
- Not Eligible for Benefits
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in helping clients find employment? Are you naturally helpful, friendly, and detail oriented? Are you known for your ability to focus on the detailed and precise execution of a process? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as an Employment Specialist.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our part-time Employment Specialist position.
The part-time Employment Specialist will develop and implement individualized employment services by actively engaging clients, employers and other stakeholders to meet their needs through the Employment Services Program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Behavioral Sciences or Rehabilitation; equivalent experience considered
- Five (5) years related experience with two (2) years' experience in a successful employment services and/or business endeavor *Prior work or life experience with adults who have a serious mental illness.
- Must exhbiit leadership qualities and have good presentation skills. Must be knowledgeable of disability related information and strategies in employment advocacy. Must have reliable transportation to attend trainings, meetings and/or transport consumers to appointment. Must also maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidleines and requirements of the operation. Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual and program needs.
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-587-0553.