Certified Recovery Specialist - RST
- - Willowbrook Home & Community Based Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Starting at 13.25 commensurate with experience
- Part Time
Consider becoming part of Aspire Indiana's dedicated and highly trained professional staff that is helping to provide the most effective assistance to the needs of our communities. Aspire Indiana is a non-profit comprehensive community mental health center that provides a full continuum of services.
We are currently looking for a part-time (minimum 24 hours/week) Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS).
The CRS will work with seriously mentally ill adults on our Recovery Support Treatment Program based in Carmel, IN. The CRS will engage consumers while providing skills training, peer support services, serving as a consumer advocate and providing consumer information for consumers in emergency, outpatient, or inpatient settings under supervision.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• One (1) year of related experience in a service capacity to individuals in need (e.g., children, youth, elderly, physically, emotionally, and/or mentally disabled, special needs, nursing care, etc.) required
• Completion of State-Approved training program and passing score on certification exam and maintain required CEU's for Certification required
• Must self-identify as a current or former consumer
• Must be maintaining a healthy recovery from mental illness
• Must have reliable transportation to attend trainings, meetings and/or transport consumers to appointments
• Must maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the operation
• Previous work experience in a health care setting preferably Mental Health highly preferred
• Prior work or life experience with adults who have a serious mental illness preferred
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Access to a Free Health Clinic
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
Public Loan Forgiveness
CEU's Obtained through Aspire
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-587-0523.