Practice Manager - Carmel OP
- Comprehensive OP Services - Comprehensive OP - Manager
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Starting at 45,354.40 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
Put Your Passion for People to Work!
Do you have an interest in overseeing, leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of a healthcare organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality and repeatable work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Practice Manager at our Carmel, IN location.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the Practice Manager position.
The Practice Manager, Hamilton County will be accountable for the oversight of the office's outpatient behavioral health practice including, operations, staffing, human resources, patient satisfaction, safety, and compliance. The Practice Manager will work collaboratively with clinical leadership to provide leadership and management that enables the office to meet its goals and objectives, providing a safe, clinically effective, and high performing environment. The Practice Manager will maintain a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and commitment, embodying Aspire's mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities This position will consistently communicate with the management of the clinical team and coordinate services to the highest quality of client care. As a member of the Management Team, you will serve as a leader and should continuously promote the direction and expectations set forth by that team, in conjunction with the administration of Aspire Indiana.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education and a minimum of three (3) years practice management or relevant expereience or a Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education and a minimum of two (2) years practice management or relevant experience or seven (7) years practice management or relevant experience, or any similary combination of education/experience required
- Management and/or supervisory experience in a behavioral setting highly preferred
- Experience with MRO and Recovery Works programming a plus
- Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (Medicaid, Social Security, Corrections, etc.) highly preferred
- Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or call 317-587-0523.