Crisis Care Coordinator - Carmel, IN
- - Crisis
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Starting at 14.80 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Crisis Care Coordinator
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing Crisis services to individuals and their families within an integrated setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the calm demeanor and critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help individuals during times of personal crisis? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Crisis Care Coordinator.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Crisis Care Coordinator position.
The Crisis Care Coordinator will provide a range of crisis assessments and case management services to individuals, families and the others in the community served by Aspire Indiana. Duties include, but are not limited to: phone triage and preliminary risk assessments, including suicide assessments, facilitating inpatient admissions, coordinating crisis/safety plans, coordinating referrals to other Aspire treatment services and/or external resources/services, and performing other crisis functions as assigned. To view the complete job description, click here.
Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Community Health/Public Health or related field from a college/university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education; Other Bachelor degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of one (1) year directly related experience and review of college transcripts
- One (1) year related experience in a healthcare setting; Mental Health highly preferred
- Knowledge of community resources, referral processes and risk assessments preferred
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Must be capable of exercising good judgment in crisis situations
- Must have the ability to work well under high stress emergency situations in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
On-call responsibilities for after working hours and on holidays to manage emergencies that may arise, as needed
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Program
Life and AD&D Insurance
Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A Casual Dress Attire
A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or call 317-587-0523.