Direct Care Coordinator/ Life Skills Trainer - SGL
- Residential Services - Questend Group Home
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Starting at 14.80 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Direct Care Coordinator / Life Skills Trainer - Supervised Group Living
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in providing specialty behavioral health services to clients and their families in a flexible, community setting? Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help consumers achieve their recovery goals? Are you an organized and efficient case manager, paying close attention to accurate documentation practices? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Direct Care Coordinator/Life Skills Trainter on our Supervised Group Living Team at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor position.
The Direct Care Coordinator/Life Skills Trianer position provides behavioral health and/or child welfare related services to clients and their families in community and home settings in order to achieve their identified goals.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a directly related human service field from an accredited university OR
- Other Bachelor degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of five (5) years experience working directly with families in the child welfare system or other pertinent related experience
- Directly related equivalent experience/competencies in past professional and nonprofessional roles
- Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (school systems, child welfare, corrections, etc., highly preferred
- Must possess/maintain a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and a driving record that meets the guidelines and requirements of the organization
- Must have the ability to use personal car to transport self and others
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
- On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A Casual Dress Attire
- A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or call 317-587-0523.