Residential Addictions Therapist - Indianapolis
- Aspire Indiana Health - Residential Treatment
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Licensed Therapist for Substance Use Disorders
Want to help people overcome addictions?
Are you a natural problem solver, possessing the critical thinking skills to collaboratively and creatively help clients struggling to overcome substance abuse disorders? Do you want to be part of an organization that is dedicated to expanding best practices and innovative approaches to client care?
Join the Aspire team of integrated healthcare professionals and be part of a dynamic company providing the best integrated care in central Indiana. As a therapist treating addictions, you will have the resources and support to help clients achieve lasting recovery, including access to primary healthcare and services for housing, employment and more.
We currently have openings at various locations for Licensed Therapists with experience in treating substance use disorders.
The Addictions Therapist will facilitate addictions and dual diagnosis groups, individual/family therapy, evaluations/assessments, treatment plans that may include medication assisted therapy, and crisis intervention/emergency services.
To view a full job description, click here. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56858300c21b8690d5a710bb/t/5d780391f97d481e5542e254/1568146321569/Residential+Addictions+Therapist.pdf
Salary is based on licensure and/or related experience
*Options for full-time or part-time available
Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or a directly related field or a Doctoral degree in Psychology from an accredited university required
Experience and Must Haves
Two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting working with a variety of populations
Community Mental Health experience highly preferred
Must have excellent diagnostic and treatment planning skills
Must be recognized as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or a Licensed Psychologist with HSPP endorsement by the State of Indiana
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality benefits package that includes:
- Up to a $2,000 Hiring Bonus
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- On-Site Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
- Retirement Plan With 6% Employer Match
- Mental Health & Addiction Loan Repayment Assistant Program
- Public Loan Forgiveness
- CEU's Obtained through Aspire
- Employee Wellness Programs
- A Casual Dress Attire
- A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
- We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free workplace.
- For more information about Aspire, please visit our website
We are committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free workplace.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or at (317) 587-0518