Director, Practice Management
- - Administration-Director
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Starting at $63,457 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Eligible for Benefits
Put Your Passion for People to Work!
Do you have an interest in overseeing, leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of a healthcare organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Director of Practice Management at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the position.
The Director of Practice Management will be responsible for directly managing the Practice Managers and Access Center team at Aspire Indiana. They will set objectives and goals with these business segments for each outpatient behavioral health offices, primary care clinics and call center. They will provide leadership in regards to operations, staffing, human resources, patient satisfaction, safety and compliance. They will work collaboratively with clinical leaders to provide direction and ensure consistent, measurable goal setting and achievement takes place. They will also provide guidance on aligning these goals with the annual and strategic plan, in ways that ensure our clinical, outpatient and call center environments are safe, effective and high performing for clients and employees of Aspire.
To view the full job description, click here. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56858300c21b8690d5a710bb/t/5d77fc82749d2d224bb54703/1568144514976/Director+of+Practice+Management%2C+Job+Description.pdf
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field from a college/university accredited by the US Department of Education and a minimum of five (5) years of practice management experience in a clinical or primary care setting or a Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field and a minimum of three (3) years of practice management experience
- Management experience in a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) and/or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) experience highly preferred
- Experience with MRO and Recovery Works, a plus
- Knowledge and application of utilizing social service systems (Medicaid, Social Security, Corrections, etc.) highly preferred
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
- Must be willing to travel within the community as needed
- Must be comfortable with heavy exposure/use of computers, cell phones, office phones, etc.
- Must be able to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and annual deadlines
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively via phone or in person
- Must have the ability to be physically mobile (stand, walk, reach, climb, bend) and also the ability to sit for prolonged periods throughout work hours
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, climb to reach higher files, and lift average-weight objects up to 25 lbs; must be able to occasionally lift and/or move 50 or more pounds
- Must be able to respond appropriately and effectively in crisis situations by using good judgement and following Aspire protocols
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
- Free Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A Casual Dress Attire
- A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free workplace.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at email@example.com or call 317-587-0518.