Director, Community Partnerships
- Comprehensive OP Services - Willowbrook Outpatient
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Director, Community Partnerships
Put your passion for people to work!
Do you have an interest in overseeing, leading and managing a team to advance and support the strategic mission of a healthcare organization? Are you a natural results-driven leader, motivating and engaging employees to be at their best? Are you organized and efficient, guiding others to produce high-quality work? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as a Director of Community Partnerships at Aspire Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and disciplined contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about the position.
This position serves as the primary liaison to the community and other agencies operating within Marion County in terms of identified needs, potential partnerships/collaborations, and assessing opportunities to expand Aspire services in order to better serve the county. This position requires an in-depth understanding of Aspire's services, clinical programs and practices, and provides leadership in the delivery of "whole health" care, as well as developing new or expanded programming while advancing and supporting Aspire's Mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health Administration, Management, Business or other related field required; Master's Degree in Public Health Administration or Health Policy and Administration (MPH), Business with a concentration in Public Health Administration (MBA), or Health Care Administration (MHA) highly preferred
- Previous experience with non-profit behavioral health, substance use or healthcare required
- Demonstrated experience in building community partnerships
- Proven experience and connections with Marion County agencies, providers, etc, highly preferred
- Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
- Free Health Clinic for Eligible Staff
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A Casual Dress Attire
- A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Hilary Davis-Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-587-0518.