HRIS Specialist - Noblesville, IN
- Administration - Administration
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Starts at $48,950 commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
Put Your Passion for People to Work!
Do you have an interest in providing excellent customer service to an organization that is making health and wellness a reality for the communities we serve? Do you enjoy interacting with others and helping them find access to the resources they need to be successful? Are you known for your ability to focus on the detailed and precise execution of processes? If so, we may have the perfect role for you as an HRIS Specialist at our corporate administration center located in Noblesville, Indiana.
At Aspire Indiana, we work at the core of Integrated Care. Our organizational mission is: Together . . . making health and well-being a reality! This mission not only applies to our clients, but extends to our commitment to helping our employees live healthy lives as well. This includes a job that pays well, a culture that supports positive daily experiences and work-life balance, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and community service.
To continue our work as innovators and leaders in the integrated healthcare field, we need sharp, collaborative, and helpful contributors who demonstrate care and consideration for client beliefs, values and judgments. If you think you may be a valuable team player in this type of environment, read on to learn more about our HRIS Specialist position.
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Manager of People Operations and Aspire's management team to ensure that operational goals are met. This position will build, maintain, and continuously improve upon our HRIS system in support of every functional area of human resources, including, but not limited to: payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee relations, talent management, engagement and retention, and training in addition to being directly responsible for: HR information systems and database administering, processing payroll, and helping implement new strategies and initiatives organization wide.
To view the full job description, click here. https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56858300c21b8690d5a710bb/t/5d77f96428adcc4282e87000/1568143716577/HRIS+Specialist+-+Created+9-3-2019.pdf
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution highly preferred
- Any additional human resources training or certifications considered
- Three (3) years related experience in administering HRIS databases and related systems plus one (1) year of processing full-cycle payroll, highly preferred
- OR experience equal to or greater than five (5) years of combined payroll and HRIS experience
- Must have advanced computer skills, preferable with an HRIS system
- Healthcare and/or non-profit experience preferred; solid understanding of the behavioral health field a plus
- Ability to meet or exceed metric standards that have been established for this organizational level or position within Aspire
- Strong ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle highly confidential information with professionalism
- Must be able to work independently, as well as, part of a team
- Must posess a solid understanding of employment and labor laws; as well as equal opportunity employement guidelines and ADA
- Must posess the ability to learn and/or operate relevant computer operating system environments, and the ability to operate a variety of office equipment (fax machine, copier, scanner, computer, telephone system, postage meter, etc.)
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively via phone or in person
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent organizational skills and be flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Show appreciation for and the ability to respond to cultural differences, and adjust communication practices accordingly in order to minimize cross-cultural misunderstandings
Employment is contingent on background checks as required by Aspires policies which may include: Drug Test, Criminal History, Sex Offender Registry Search, State Central Registry Check, Employment Verification, Education Verification, and Professional References
Aspire Indiana is committed to providing a quality fringe benefits package that includes:
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Competitive Pay With Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan With Generous Employer Match
- On-Site Clinic for Eligible Staff
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Bereavement and Jury Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A Casual Dress Attire
- A Friendly Relaxed Atmosphere
We are also committed to the health and wellness of our employees and are proud to be a tobacco free work place.
For more information about Aspire, please visit our website at www.aspireindiana.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Suzie Canner at email@example.com or call (317) 587-0523.